ChipCentric would like to introduce a Brand Ambassador Program which could be mutually satisfactory for both parties, based on helping each other while performing what they really love to do.
The core value of the ambassador program is primarily to spread not only ChipCentric brand as one of the leading tuning companies in the region but also aims to deliver the appropriate car tuning principals, to help car enthusiasts like ourselves to know and love their cars more and enjoy the ride.
ChipCentric will Sponsor the following:
- Performance chip tuning for engine and transmission (if applicable)
- Custom exhaust modifications. (if applicable)
- Custom cold air intake system. (if applicable)
We are looking for a single Ambassador for each vehicle groups below:
- Any Mercedes Benz AMGs
- Any BMW with turbo engines & non-turbo M-series
- Any Audi “S” and “RS”
- Ford Mustang 2015+, Ford Raptor 2015+, Ford Focus ST 2011+
- GM – Corvette C7, Camaro 2016+, Sierra/Silverado 2015+, Escalade 2015+
- MOPAR – Any model with HEMI, SRT, SRT-8 engines 2015+
- Mitsubishi – Pajero 2015+, Lancer Evo-X
- Toyota – FJ Cruiser 2015+, Land Cruiser 2015+
- Nissan – Patrol 2015+, Z-series (2015+)
CANDIDATE APPLICATION PROCEDURES:
- Car owner needs to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line “ChipCentric Brand Ambassador” to submit the below details.
- Car Owner’s Complete Name
- Car Owner’s Contact No. (with WhatsApp)
- Car Brand / Model (with engine details) / Year
- List of Car Clubs with Active Membership
- List of Car Events Attended with this car
Including attachments of few photos/videos of the car, preferably on any car events attended.
- ChipCentric will contact back all shortlisted attendants, sending also the sample MoU and expect the attendant to visit ChipCentric (if agreed on the MoU terms in principle) with his car.
- During this visit, the unclear T&C and possible modifications will be discussed.
- ChipCentric will notify all the chosen final Ambassadors once evaluations are finalized.
TERMS & CONDITIONS of the MoU
As a condition to your acceptance and participation in the Program, you will comply always with all rules applicable to you end.
- Proper presentation and branding of the ambassador car as much as possible.
- To be part of one or multiple car clubs with an active membership. Participation in events as much as possible that he/she can handle personal lifestyle. , and we do understand that participation in events is according to your availability.
- The ambassadors are expected to inform ChipCentric prior to their attendance to any event and submit some photos and videos after that. ChipCentric is free to use these photos for any purpose of advertising including social media. Therefore, Ambassadors should send in only the photos they allow ChipCentric to use freely without any further permission.
- If the ambassador did not attend any sufficient number of events, ChipCentric may call the attention of the ambassador to imply a back-to-stock procedure. If so, the owner will need to bring the ambassador car within 15 days prior to notice and ChipCentric will perform the back-to-stock procedure within 1-day and the contract will be terminated.
- The pre-agreed branding material (stickers, etc) which is legally acceptable by RTA will always stay in the car. The bigger material which is not legal on the road will be applied on the car for each and every event. Failing this clause is a direct reason for MoU Termination. The subject material will be provided by Chipcentric free of charge and application and removal of the material is car owners’ responsibility. Car Owner should stop by some days before the events to pick up the stickers.
- 5.a – Permanent Stickers and locations on the car:
- 5.b – Temporary Stickers and locations on the car:
- Unless meet and signed a new contract with the new owner, the Ambassador should bring in the car for a back-to-stock procedure in case the owner is selling the car.
- Expressing a completely honest and realistic opinion on the work done if satisfied, without either downgrading or exaggeration, be simply honest about his opinion.
- ChipCentric will expect the feedback from the Ambassadors about the performance of the modifications, and ChipCentric will respond to feedbacks to enhance the modifications for a better result.
- In case of any dissatisfaction after all enhancing attempts of ChipCentric, Ambassador is expected to terminate the contract and ask ChipCentric to convert the car back to stock, and not making any bad publicity as this is a friendly programme with mutual goodwill.
- ChipCentric will inform the car owner about the legal standing of the subject modifications under the UAE Laws, yet the car owner is the sole (only) responsible party about the legality of the modifications from the very first day and will be fully responsible for all the consequences (Financial & Legal in accordance to the UAE Laws). ChipCentric has naturally no control whether the vehicle is used within all relevant UAE laws and legal environment (on or off-road).
Accordingly, any sort of fines, punishments, consequences of any accidents are a pure responsibility of the car owner, and the car owner accepts in this MoU that he cannot claim any legal or financial damages.
This is the “only” legally binding clause of this agreement including any accidents, fines, or any other responsibilities on the car or with an owner.
- The effects of the subject modifications on the car manufacturer and dealer warranty are purely the responsibility of the car owner. The car owner should check with his car dealer and make his final decision about the modifications. ChipCentric is not responsible for any loses due to the dealer or manufacturer warranty.
- ChipCentric is not responsible for any mechanical damages whatsoever on any components on the car. Any kind of mechanical damages after the modification jobs are car owners’ responsibility.
- The property rights of all installed parts and performed jobs, do belong to ChipCentric, and ChipCentric has the rights to return the ambassador’s car back-to-stock if the owner did not meet the agreed terms and conditions. The owner will need to bring the ambassador car within 15 days prior to notice and ChipCentric will perform the back-to-stock procedure within 1-day and the contract will be terminated.
- The replaced stock parts will be kept at the ChipCentric facility until the agreement/contract finishes. At the end of contract duration, ChipCentric will perform the back-to-stock procedure.
- There will be a MoU (Memorandum of Understanding) with no legal binding, that will be signed by both parties in agreement and understanding to all the terms and conditions of the program.
- This MoU constitutes the entire understanding between the parties about the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior communications and understandings, both written and oral.
Any mutually agreed changes should be confirmed by both parties in a written correspondence or a direct amendment to this MoU.
By submitting and signing this Brand Ambassador MoU, Car Owner acknowledges that he/she has completely read and understand this MoU and any updated Brand Ambassador
MoU going forward and agree to all its terms and conditions listed, including all Brand Ambassador and ChipCentric services information including but not limited to, ChipCentric Marketing Information, ChipCentric Ambassador Overview, and site pages of www.chipcentric.me. You have independently evaluated this program and are not relying on any representation, guarantee, or statement other than as set forth in this Agreement.
Please contact us for more details.
(All transactions and applications are done via E-mail ONLY .)